I got a text from my sister-in-law a few weeks ago. She and my brother were on vacation in Hawaii and she goes “There’s a goop store in the hotel. Your brother just asked what it is and I said ‘it’s all your sisters favorite things in one place.'”
Yup, pretty much sums it up haha.
I feel like goop can be polarizing – people either love it or hate it. Me? I fall in the former. I’ve been a fan of goop since their early days, long before then started selling products. Since the beginning, I’ve appreciated their commitment to exploring a wide variety of topics that impact women of all shapes, sizes and backgrounds, and/or aren’t so mainstream. I appreciate their curiosity and ability to be talk about the topics that so many of us shy away from, or view as taboo, and share information that for so long was only available to those who can pay for it. Their blog has a wealth of content to dive into, across tons of topics like beauty, sexual wellness, style, travel and mental health in addition to their curated assortment of fashion, accessories, home, and beauty products. If you’re more of a podcaster their podcast is utter gold – I always have episodes of theirs saved to listen to while I cook.
When it comes to their products, their values have always aligned with mine – simple, free from ingredients that F with your body, and effective. It’s one of the main reasons why I will often and always share their products and why I am one of their ambassadors. Now I’m never one to gatekeep so below are some of my favorite favorite goop products (many of which are on Chris’s vanity too!). Tried-and-true.
One little note as well, all of these products are linked using Split.co. If and when you purchase through the link we essentially split whatever commission I would earn. TLDR – you get cash back!
Products I Don’t Want to Live Without
- GOOPGENES All-in-One Nourishing Face Cream – Chris and I both use it. I also recommend this for anyone that “doesn’t do skincare”.
- GOOPGENES All-in-One Super Nutrient Face Oil – Chris and I also share this. It’s a nice plant-based alternative to retinol that is also super hydrating. Instant glow!
- GOOPGLOW Cloudberry Exfoliating Jelly Cleanser – favorite way to quickly exfoliate everyday
- GOOPGENES Fix and Restore Balm – holy mother of glow, this stuff works magic overnight. Highly recommend for those that struggle with dry or irritated skin. I love to layer this over my eye cream at night.
- GOOPGLOW Vita-C Brightening Eye Cream – a recent addition that works wonders for the skin around my eyes.
- GOOPGENES Lift + Depuff Eye Mask – I’d be lying if I didn’t question the price point at first – and then I tried them. They’re like getting a deep, full nights sleep in an eye patch. I’ve start to skip my morning eye cream and use these instead
- GOOPGENES Clean Nourishing Lip Balm – so incredibly nourishing and not the kind of lip balm that dries out in an hour. It’s the kind of lip balm that you’re going to use your nail to scrape out the last dollop of. I’ve been meaning to try the tinted ones as well!
- GOOPGENES Nourishing Repair Body Butter – as the woman in the store said to me when I first tried this “it gave me legs I didn’t know I had”. Can personally attest to this – chicken skin be gone!
- G.Tox Ultimate Dry Brush – one of two dry brushes I own and love! Easy to hold and maneuver around the body and small enough to travel with.
Happy skincare buying!